🏊‍♀️ Find the latest Live Results here. 🏊‍♂️

What is Licensing?

All officials from Judge One and above are encouraged to license with the Institute of Swimming so that they are able to volunteer at licensed meets at County events, and at Level 1 or Level 2 open meets. The scheme also encourages you to keep up to date with the latest rules and guidance.

Who can sign my licence application?

Any British Swimming Referee can sign your application. Newly qualified J1 officials receive their licence automatically when they have uploaded their completion evidence and a passport style photo to their personal membership record at the end of their J1 training. 

Need to relicense?

Re-licensing fee costs will be paid by Dorset County ASA for all qualified and licensed officials who are members of a DCASA affiliated club and who also volunteer to officiate regularly at County competitions. Applications should be made to Sue Podger, Dorset Officials Secretary, who can verify your qualifications, experience and CPD attendances.

How to keep up to date

All licensed officials are encouraged to register for the British Swimming Officials Newsletter. Remember that you will need to update your contact details if you change your email address.
The link below goes directly to the Officials section on the British Swimming website where a variety of key documents may be found, including the latest version of the Disqualification report.